Huwebes, Hulyo 21, 2011

Dog Whisperer

As I watch television after dinner, I was dazzled by this one particular TV program in National Geographic, its Dog Whisperer. At first I wonder how this shows works. Are they gonna feature souls of dogs? That's what I just thought since I am also an avid fan of Ghost Whisperer. The names are almost the same, the "whisperer". As I manage to sit in the couch, I can't barely remove my eyes from the screen as I watch the show. I am amazed to know that dogs have their own problems too and it's kinda cute. I remember one episode where they feature a dog that is obsess with rocks. I just keep laughing seeing the dog play with the rock and barks when the rock is being taken away from him. The dog treats the rock as its toy, its comfort.

The dog expert Cesar Millan is really talented. Acquiring such talent and skill to make a certain dog behave. Well, he went on different trainings I guess. He has years of experience in handling dogs. He is a friend of all dogs. He can tame aggressive pitbulls and bulldogs. I just can't get enough of him, I want to see more of his acts and of course the dogs.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento